Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Bogeyman




Hello everyone ! 

Something a bit more creepy and different from my usual comfort zone, that is line art. 
I hope you dig this one, had a blast doing it ( crapped my pants last night) and it is my interpretation of the one and only Bogeyman, so beware kids !
This is real footage, a snapshot taken by a neighbor in a nearby alley...so....yeah... I am going out to buy me a gun!

Listen to this when watching it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxuvy-_F8iw&list=RDOiHjceyENz4

Bye, have a nice Xmas !



  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    I was   about to   say   something   on   this   topic.   But   now   i   can   see   that   everything   on   this   topic   is   very   amazing   and   mind   blowing, so   i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing. @ FreeSoft